Is this the honeymoon phase? Or when does that begin or end? Whatever this phase is called, I’m loving it. It’s been 10 months of marriage that has been full of laughter, team building and faith stepping. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. This whole marriage thing is underrated and I totally recommend it to anyone! Seriously, love sets the soul on fire and when you meet your partner in life nothing can calm the flames.
1. To laugh, often!
2. That communication is the most important.
3. To pray through every day.
4. That imperfections are not only present but wanted.
5. That hearing I love you will never get old.
6. To never leave the house without a solid make out sesh.
7. To praise one another in and outside the home and never talk bad about your spouse. Ever.
8. That sometimes your cooking will suck and his will too. So order takeout to save the tears.
9. That perfection is not needed nor wanted.
10. To respect one another by listening and communicating openly.
I could add many more to this list but that’ll happen in a post that will be titled “50 Things I learned in 50 Months of Marriage” hehe.